MSPV’s Light Patrol Land Cruiser MkII is a no-compromise highly mobile and potent fire-support and force-protection off road vehicle. It can be manned by a small crew to maximise efficiency and supply-carrying capacity but is highly modular and can be re-configured in theater into a troop carrier with up to 12 seats. It is available as a fully stripped-down version or with partial integrated or add-on ballistic protection for the passengers.
The LPV-T’s maneuverability, firepower and relatively low profile make it suitable for a wide range of roles including border patrol, reconnaissance, convoy-escort and rescue missions. LPV-T is also available with closed front cab
4.0 V6 PETROL OR 4.2 DIESEL MANUAL
- 360°-traverse ring-mount, 45° elevation 10° depression to fit 7.62 GPMG or 12.7 HMG.
- Up to 4 swing-arm mounts, 60° elevation 10° depression, to fit 5.56 Minimi or 7.62 GPMG.
- Three gunner positions standard (ring-mount, side and rear swingarms), other configurations available.
- Storage for water, ammunition boxes, jerry-cans etc.
- 1 spare-wheel standard, additional side-mounted sparewheel(s) optional.
- Can be configured to actual Customer requirements.
• certified ballistic steel and glass • 5 runflats • b6 protection level • upgraded suspension
- Choice of 4.0 V6 petrol or 4.2 diesel (4.5 V8 diesel on RHD only) 5-speed manual transmission with 2-speed transfer box, part-time four-wheel-drive, lockable differentials.
- Increased payload (up to 3t).
- 285/75R16 tyres on 16×8 steel rims.
- Length x width x height: 5340x1835x2660mm (with gun-mount).
- Ground clearance: 240mm.
- Approach angle: 44° Departure angle: 30°.
- Fording: 700mm.