MSPV developed Armoured TLC 79 in order to meet the of high mobility armored vehicle requirements of military, Army & security organization and other clients. Original appearance is maintained even after armoring, providing discrete protection against ballistic and explosive threats for the occupants in the cabin. Vehicle is upgraded with heavy duty suspension and brake systems, engineered to support the additional weight of armoring and cargo, as well as, enhance the armored vehicle’s off-road capabilities. Optional equipment and accessories are also available, including advanced suspension and brake upgrades, off-road tires, bull bar ram bumper, and heavy duty winch.
MSPV’s Toyota Land Cruiser 79 single cabin provides high-level protection and higher dynamic performance thanks to a lower armour weight.
The vehicle offers safe transport for up to 5 passengers. Available in levels of protection B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC ammunition), B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109 – NATO and US assault rifles), B6+ (5.56×45 M193), B7 (7.62×51 P80) and B7+ (7.62×54 API).
Available in VIP and Fast Reaction Force configurations.
GXR 4.6L V8 PETROL AUTOMATIC
- The armouring is integrated inside the vehicle’s cab and forms complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle’s original structure.
- The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large-surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows.
- Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
- Heavy-duty hinges with in-built door-stop.
- Fuel-tank(s) protected with steel armour-plates.
- The battery and control module of the engine are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
• certified ballistic steel and glass • 5 runflats • b6 protection level • upgraded suspension
MSPV uses exclusive armouring materials ballistically certified by independent laboratories. Glass and steel are tested and certified according to European and international standards. Each batch of steel is tested as part of the normal quality control process of our suppliers, and random samples of the sheets delivered to MSPV are once more submitted for testing by the Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
Beyond this strict quality control process, MSPV regularly submits raw materials and assembly samples for ballistic testing by Beschussamt Munich to assess the limits of the materials and the efficiency of proposed assembly solutions. Welds, bolted assemblies, overlap solutions etc. are tested in this way prior to being used in production.